We are currently enrolloing children age 1–5 for the 2019/2020 academic year. Please contact us to arrange an interview during which time we will get better acquainted, answer your questions, and show you around the facilities at our kindergarten.
Documents we need from you
So that we can complete the registration process and meet all legal requirements, we need you to provide the following documents:
- child’s health certificate
- the completed questionnaire
- signed agreement concerning daily collection of the child
- signed agreement allowing your child to participate in outside excursions.
Full-time nursery fees
- EUR 439 per month for 5 days a week
- EUR 396 per month for 4 days a week
- EUR 352 per month for 3 days a week
A joining fee of EUR 300 is charged. This is a one-off and non-refundable fee.
The second and other members of the same family get a 10% discount on the monthly fee.
Part-time (half-day) nursery fees
- EUR 352 per month for 5 days a week
The tuition fees include:
- Narrative play activities
- Artistic activities (drawing, dance, music, project activities in partnership with artists)
- Social-emotional curriculum “Kimochis”
- Child development and achievement review with the nursery psychologist and the class
- Teaching English
- Active physical activity sessions with a physiotherapist
- Teaching healthy lifestyle
- Phonemic and articulation activities with a speech therapist
- Breakfast (EUR 1 a day)
- Early lunch and lunch (EUR 4 a day)
- Supper (EUR 1.5 a day)
Speech therapist services
Extra-hours (after-school) class – charged extra at the rate of EUR 6 – available until 7pm.